Wednesday, March 5, 2014

2014 Bead Soup Partner Reveal!!!

I received my Bead Soup partner!! This time around Lori Anderson partnered me with,  B. Kuhlman, of Mixed Mayhem.

Meet my partner in bead soup crime... B!
[fbicon-bs.jpg.jpg]

We have been exchanging emails and getting to know each other so we can get a good feel of what the other person likes, and dislikes, etc.  I'm so excited to learn more about my new partner. So far I know she is a jewelry designer and she draws (she's very talented). She loves beads and just got back from a bead show. You should check out the yummy beads she brought home on her blog page! Her website.

This is only my 2nd time joining in this exchange. B is a pro at this... with it being her 5th time joining in the BSBP (Bead Soup Blog Party) I hope you'll follow along with us on our Bead Soup Adventure!! Stay Tuned for more updates as we go along. :)
Dhea
www.javabead.com

2 comments:

  1. I love the BSBP ... it's my 3rd time ...and every time I found a new friend!
    and this time ... it happens again ...
    It's always a very good experience and every time it's a beautiful challenge work with new materials that someone else choose for us!
    Have a great time with this round of BSBP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ilenia, it's my 2nd time and both times have been wonderful for me too!! I look forward to seeing how your soup turns out. :) Dhea

    ReplyDelete